From:
Luc Hannaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:07:22 +0100
Dear musician friends, We have the pleasure to announce to you the opening
on the Internet of:  "periodrecording", which specializes in broadcasting
original period music.  We encourage you to visit:

   http://www.periodrecording.org

You will find all the relevant information regarding your participation.
And for you music lovers out there, you will soon have access, to the most
authentic music interpretations, enhanced with the help of today's
technology.

Luc Michel Hannaux