From:
Roger Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:36:24 -0400
Like Nicholas Yasillo, I would not want DRM control over music that I
have legitimately purchased.

For almost a year now, I have been purchasing music in the form of MP3s
from a Swedish company called eClassical.  They work with such interesting
labels as BIS, Proprius and Signum, they have music and performers that
I like, and their service has been beyond reproach.  In one case where
I was slightly dubious about the transfer, they provided an immediate
refund.

In all cases I have burnt the MP3 files as audio CDs, and the music
sounds just fine to these (admittedly fairly old) ears.

All the usual disclaimers apply.

eClassical can be found here: http://eclassical.com/

and details of the pieces that I have personally acquired, here:
http://www.geocities.com/rocurti/eclassical

Roger Curtis