From:
Gerardo Constantini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:45:11 -0500
Derek wrote:

>As a matter of opinion I find Tchaikovsky more insincere more often.
>Liszt's B-minor Sonata for instance is very touching.  I don't find any
>insincerity in that.

Well, i feel the same way about the B minor sonata,but an interesting
thing could be about the "amount of music" Liszt put in that work .Is
not usual in the Liszt media work.  Maybe his "inspiration" was higher
because he dedicated it to Robert Schumann?.  Regards.

Gerardo:.