From:
Noboru Inoue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 02:36:41 +0900
Discussion about Stockhausen seems to continue with no end like some of
his music(or all music of Mr.Feldman, I love his music as BGM while I work
and/or sleep)

His(Stockhausen) collection of music thesis almost written in 60's for
music magazines was published in Japan(translation) early this year.  It
was very understandable, and he seems to be very educative in his book to
deliver what he was doing and considering.

It is to my regret we couldn't read it 30 years ago.

//////Noboru Inoue//////
Inzai-shi, Chiba-ken, Japan 270-1341