From:
Alan Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:33:08 -0400
I can believe this quite easily.  In fact, there have been many occasions
where at rehearsals I have supplied other members of our orchestras horn
section with 1 pint bottled water bottles, empty of course.  Remarkably
enough, if held properly a $.79 bottle of Zepphyrhills sounds just as good
as a $60 metal mute!  Go figure.

If it is Mr. Farkas playing on the recording of Don Juan, it would be him
and 7 other horn players as well.  ;-)

Alan Lynn