From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:00:23 +1100
John Parker, Bernard Chasan and others privately responded to my query
about interest in the Holmboe symphonies.  I didn't particularly want to
go on from there, I was just interested to know of others who hold him in
high regard.

John also asked:

>Anyone know of any plans to record Simpson's 11th?

No, but as they've recorded all the others, I can't imagine Hyperion
leaving it in limbo.  The most recent (1 and 8) came out in 1996, so
they're not in a hurry.

Richard Pennycuick