From:
"Kevin P. Mostyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:08:38 -0700
Roy Ellefsen wrote:

>I used to be a dedicated fan of Jim Svejda's The Record Shelf--yes
>I know he's very opinionated (which ought to put him in good standing
>on this list) and I don't necessarily take all of his opinions as gospel
>truth--neverthess; his opinions are always articulate and interesting,
>often entertaining.  We have moved to a rural spot in Utah with which
>I am quite happy except that I am unable to receive Svejda on the local
>classical music station  ...

All of Svejda's programs are streamed on the web by KUSC. Their whole
broadcast day is streamed.

   http://www.kusc.org/php/Programming/listen.php

Svejda's Los Angeles broadcast schedule is at:

   http://www.kusc.org/php/Programming/svejda.php

Svejda and I have been friends for 30 years and I assure you that he is
definitely opinionated but some of the opinions regarding music are often
over-stressed for entertainment value. He does not wish to be judged
anodyne.

Kevin Mostyn