From:
Dave Harman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:43:05 -0700
Martin Anderson wrote:

>...  Well, in these first two years I've managed to
>bring 25 CDs out, with music ranging from the early seventeenth century
>until the present day.  I wanted to mark the quarter-century somehow and
>decided that the user-friendliest way would be to offer an across-the
>board discount on all 25 of the CDs currently available.  The normal
>selling price through the website is $13.99; I've knocked off $3 per CD
>- and will throw in a free CD to anyone ordering ten or more.   ...

I went onto your website and I found your prices are in pounds - not the
U.S. Dollars you quote in this post.  When I went to checkout through
Paypal, the conversion rate sent the price of three CDs a lot higher
than your post here on the list would indicate I should pay.  Certainly,
your web site does not charge $10.99 in U.S.  money per CD.  So I guess
you don't have a pound character on your keyboard (I don't either) and
you were meaning to indicate amounts in pounds but you used the dollar
sign instead.

I was attracted to some of your CDs but I just have a hard time paying
$20.00 or more for a CD.

Dave Harman
El Paso,TX