From:
Anne Ozorio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:45:45 -0000
Robert Stumpf wrote:

>Is it just me or has Gramophone sold out?  I look at the latest issue's
>cover and I see:

No, it isn't just you, by any means.  Of course they still have good
writers and reviewers but alas often you get the impression that for a
few being famous means not having to listen carefully.  Adjust adverb
as you wish.  It is a pity, because it used to be genuinely impressive.
IRR for me.  Agree or disagree, most of the time you come away confident
that they have made an effort.

Anne