From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:54:24 PDT
Walter Meyer wrote:

>What happens when WETA plans to expand its outreach further to
>people who might prefer gospel music, r&b, c&w, new age?

Walter will likely get a letter from WETA asking him to increase his annual
contribution for receiving the "enhanced" programming.

I doubt that any of these stations even think there's a soul who wants to
listen to classical music full-time.  It's just another example of not being
able to depend on radio broadcasting for most of your listening experience.
One way or another, the "majority" will win out on the airwaves.

Don Satz