From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:33:21 -0500
I just came into posession of a bound volume containing issues 1-95 of an
old British publication called "The Oriana." It was published by Novello
and contains scores to English Madrigals.  The book is a treasure trove
of old scores.  I was wondering if any of our British listers could tell
me more about this publication.  I find no dates anywhere in the volume
as to when these magazines were released.  I would also be curious as to
the value or collectability of this book.  Thanks for your help.

Kevin