From:
Wes Crone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 05:39:31 -0400
Andreas von Doebeln wrote:

>Roger Hecht <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>Crusell--Clarinet Concertos
>
>...  This is a Swedish NAXOS production, marked with an "S" in its
>NAXOS-Number, so I thought it wasn't avaliable on the international market.

I am in Holland and it's available here as well.

Although my present posting isn't directly related to this specific
posting...I would like to contribute to this thread by saying that Naxos
delivers great music.  At least I think so.  The price is considerably
less than most major competitiors but regardless.....the performances are
great...at least I think so.  Some people don;t agree...they think they
are getting a lesser performance by lesser performers for a lesser price.
They have the right to think this.  They also have the right to voice their
opinions about how they disapprove of Naxos' scaled down cover art.  I
think the art is fine..some people don't.  The world wil always be filled
with people who can find fault with nearly every conceiveable thing.  So be
it.  It just adds to the individualism of free thinking.  Won't change my
opinion......I'm not looking to change theirs.  I think the thread has run
out.

Wes Crone <[log in to unmask]>