From:
Arri Bachrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 19:02:13 -0400
Margaret Mikulska on David Duval:

>I would say: don't believe anything he says, just in case.

I would have to agree with that statement- on his program "The Piano in
Comparison" he talks like an i---t- just plain nonsense with the most
irritating voice one could imagine-

these courses are "adult MIS- education courses"-------

>The number of errors and mistakes, ignorant, clueless statements,
>repetitions of myths debunked several decades ago is staggering.
>A first-year music student should get an F and a kick in the butt
>for saying 10% of the nonsense that Duval showers his readers with.
>There is no excuse for publishing such trash.

glad you said it also- I feel the same

Arri Bachrach  NYC (15 miles from Julliard!!)