From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:04:35 -0800
Mitch Friedfeld asks:

> Are any of you in a disc-buying funk, like I am, with the
> demise of Tower?

Nope, not at all.  We had a good one in Boston, a not-so-hot one
in Cambridge, but when I discovered Amazon Marketplace, I didn't need
them any more!  I buy most of my cds from Amazon Marketplace, Arkiv or
Berkshire, and only the very rare cd from elsewhere.  Sometimes I even
get a good price from Overstock, but I have to KNOW in advance what I'm
looking for.  I like being able to hear a sample of many of the cds at
Amazon.

If you start out at www.classical.net you will be able to connect with
Amazon, with Arkiv, and with Dave's special interface with Amazon, and
you will be helping to support www.classical.net, too.

The special interface is found on Dave's homepage, in a green box.

   http://www.classical.net/music/astore.html

I've found some very interesting rare music suggestions there.

Mimi Ezust