From:
"William J. Karzas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 05:43:13 -0700

Then Roger Hecht wrote:

>I assume the issue is when was the recording made: spring or fall of 1960?
>I have a contact who is into this kind of history.   ...

What better contact than another list member.  The notes on the two
published CD versions of the Reiner/CSO Don Juans give recording dates as
December 6, 1954 and March 6, 1960.  Presumably Mr. Farkas played in both
sessions.

Regards,

Bill Karzas                     [log in to unmask]