From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 11:25:16 -0400
I was at Media Play last night (forgive me-- Gainesville has no independent
CM store) and every single Naxos disc had been marked up not one but TWO
dollars to $7.99.  Up the street at Borders however they were all still
$5.99, even the new ones...  but for how long? In my book $7.99 ain't
budget price, that's midprice, and not an impulse purchase, which has
been part of the joy of Naxos.  How easy it has been to explore Bax for
instance, and now I'm willing to pay fullprice to hear some more of him
on Chandos etc...

Jon Lewis