From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:29:39 -0500
Walter Meyer says:

>Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'd heard that Jeffrey Tate was more than
>merely "handicapped", but actually ill.

He has severe scoliosis, curvature of the spine. Beyond that I don't know.

Probably, in response to an earlier comment about whether he could be in
the running for the Boston Symphony Orchestra post, I would add that he is
openly gay, and if I'm not mistaken he has a life partner.  How would that
play in Boston?

Scott Morrison