From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:19:53 -0700
Martin Richard mentions (among others):

>Amazon.com  amazon.ca  amazon.fr  amazon.co.jp   amazon.co.uk

And, as a reminder, if you pass through Classical Net on the way to any
of the Amazons, you support the web site too.  And don't forget amazon.de,
they have one of the best maintained databases of the Amazons, and it's
often easier to find a very obscure release that the other Amazon search
engines miss.

As part of the expansion and maintenance of Classical Net, I have spent
years now neck deep in the Amazon databases.  As a result, I've learned
a number of tips on how to use the search functions, etc.  to find
out-of-print CDs (important because Amazon has a thriving "marketplace"
where used, and sometime brands new, offerings can be found) or obscure
composers, performers or CDs.  If there would be any interest in this,
I can take some time and go into more detail.  But perhaps most people
already know these tricks.

Dave

Dave