From:
Christopher Webber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:02:45 +0000
Ray Bayles <[log in to unmask]> writes

>Would appreciate any additional ideas with works less frequently done...
>and any 20th century pieces

My wife and I breezed back up the aisle to the dazzling, glorious,
vertiginous clamour of the Organ Postlude to Janacek's "Glagolitic Mass",
superbly played by our organist, Paul Nancekievill.

The relatives looked shocked, the friends loved it - a happy moment!

Christopher Webber,  Blackheath, London,  UK.
http://www.nashwan.demon.co.uk/zarzuela.htm
"ZARZUELA!"