From:
Rachel Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:46:21 EDT
Whilst rummaging through the stacks at my nearby Tower Records, I can
across this composer, Johann Christian Innocenz Bonaventura Cannabich
(Great name, eh?) on a Naxos disc.  This is a name that, until this
afternoon I had never encountered before.

I got a biography from a site via Yahoo Deutschland but I have no idea of
the quality of his music.  One can guess it is probably standard issue 18th
Century MittelEuropa, but one (me) can always be wrong.  Any insights?

Rachel Ehrenberg