From:
Martin Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 13:40:11 +0100
Karl Miller dixit:

>Perhaps Martin Anderson should add, but I will do it for him, that
>his label Toccata has recorded, as far as I know, all of the Arnell
>Symphonies.  Hopefully Martin will elaborate on the status of those
>recordings.

There were some technical issues with the recordings that were holding
up the release, but I am now told they have been resolved.  You remind
me to chase the issue!  I'll report back.

BTW, Toccata Classics now has a redesigned website
(www.toccataclassics.com), with listening and download facilities.
Review copies of the CDs out to date should shortly be wending their
way to Dave Lampson for review here, and Dave and I will soon be
conconcting various special deals for you faithful MCMLers.

Cheers

Martin Anderson
www.toccataclassics.com
www.toccatapress.com