From:
"Yoel L. Arbeitman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 16:37:04 -0400
Philip Domingues wrote concerning "Elsa's Procession to the Cathedral"
from Lohengrin:

>Many years ago at university we played the band arrangements, and I have
>never heard them performed by a professional orchestra.  For some reason
>they have stuck in my mind all these years, and would like recordings
>of them by an orchestra.

Thank you, Phil.  That's an interesting response.  I am assuming that
this is "Treulich gefuehrt ziehet dahin" which occurs right after the
Act III prelude.  It is a choral+orchestra segment and I guess it is
what is commonly referred to as "Wagner's Wedding March" (as opposed to
"Mendelssohn's Wedding March" from _A Mid- Summer's Night Dream_).

"Wagner's Wedding March" or "The Wedding March from Lohengrin" (if you
don't want the whole opera) should be easily available in any number of
Classical Pops CDs.  On such compilations it would likely be orchestral
only.

Disclaimer: I am no Wagner expert.
Best wishes,

Yoel