From:
Danny Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 20:45:57 +0800
Igor wrote:

>I was wondering if there is another lonely (in musical terms) soul out
>there in Columbus/Cincinnati/Cleveland area who would not mind joining me
>once in a while? Of course if you already have company, but would not mind
>me joining you nevertheless, that's ok too ;).

I share your "agony".  I have been "suffering" in silence alone in my
listening of CM since like you, no one else seems to be interested.
I learnt bit by bit from books, and CD covers.  But with the list here,
has learnt much more since most listers are so generous with their advice.
I have a collection of about 100CD 2years ago, and my library stop growing
because it seems enough for me to recycle the listening of the discs.
Since reading mails off this list, glad to say that the collection is
starting to grow again.  But too bad I am half way round the world to
join you in a concert.:)

danny