From:
Mitch Friedfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:33:16 -0400
A few months ago I asked if anyone knew of an English-language version
of Arthur Honegger's Le Roi David; turned out that a few of us had sung
this version of the oratorio.  I can confirm that at least one readily
available version exists, on Gothic Records G49105, www.gothicrecords.com.
I'm getting a kick out of this recording, not just because I was one of
those who has sung it, but because the performers are the chorus and
orchestra of St. John's Cathedral in Denver, my home town.  Nice bit
of synchrony there!

Mitch Friedfeld