From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 10:25:58 -0400
WWFM in Trenton, New Jersey went online on the first of this month.  In
Bucks County, PA I'm not far away but am on the fringe of its listening
area.

This is a station well worth listening to.  Growing up in Boston in the
50's and 60's I remember WCRB when AM was one channel and FM the other
to create stereo sound.

This is one of the best classical stations I have ever heard.  The
announcers entertain with knowledge and information.  Well worth a listen.

Regards,
Tom Connor
http://www.wwfm.org/