From:
Jee-Sun Huh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 19:11:39 -0700
Just wondering how you guys started enjoying classical music the way you do
today.  As for me, I stated playing the violin at age 6 and I was attracted
to listening to recording that were so perfect compared to my own playing.
(ones that actually didn't give me a headache) I was naturally drawn to
violin concertos and others just followed through.  As much as I love
classical music, it always surprises me that only a few students my age
(I'm 20) care for classical music.  So that's where my wonder comes from,
how you guys started.

Jee-Sun Huh <[log in to unmask]>