From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:43:08 -0500
About two years ago, Danacord released a two disc set of Bendix symphonies
1-3.  The set was never released in the U.S.  at that time.  I recently
noticed at CDNOW that the set is currently being distributed here - thought
some folks might be interested in buying these fine romantic era works;
just click on "new releases" and look just below Beethoven.

Don Satz

[Or, you can just order them directly from Danacord via their website.
 See my post on this from several months ago.  -Dave]