From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:36:40 -0500
Richard Pennycuick wrote:

>If you need some more ammunition for them, Joel, a friend of mine bought a
>copy of it about last September and it would have been available in the US
>before then.  You might need to check first that the person you speak to
>has ever heard of Australia...

I bought this cd for one reason and one reason only:  Joe Banowetz is a
friend of mine.  But I must confess that I listened to it twice and it
hasn't gotten off the shelf again since.  I found that the recorded sound
was shrill and clangy, and further, I found that I just didn't like the
music.  It seemed to talk a lot and say nothing.  I will try again in a
while, but I wasn't really impressed the first time.

Kevin Sutton