From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:27:52 -0800
Edgar Beach wrote:

> Are your recordings mainly CDs?  If so, why not use iTunes to catalogue
> your music?

To which I reply:

Unless I'm missing something, neither I-Tunes nor any of its competitors
provides a useful classical database for anyone wanting to be able to
access a work by composer or work or performer or any of the other modes of
access that I need for proper access to my music collection. It's the same
with the many online 24/24 classical music broadcasts. How's this:

Track: 3
Song: Lento non tropo
Artists: Arthur Leblanc, Ferdiand Ries
Time: 5:15

I guess there is also label information and the track number.

Tell me I'm wrong and just don't know how to use the software properly.
Please.

Richard