From:
Usama Amin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:57:19 -0500
Don't get me started on Lara St. John.  I had lunch with Lara a few
months back and I was astounded at what a "babe" she really is.  I don't
even want to describe what she was wearing, because it might not pass
the moderator's scrutiny.  Her personality is as wild and sensual as her
covers.  It was good to see her so passionate about music.  She got me
started on drinking Tuaca.

As for Helene Grimaud, my organization will present her in February and
I am really looking forward to meeting her, as she and I share a passion
for wolves.

Whatever happened to Linda Brava? I haven't seen much of her in quite a
while.

Usama Amin
Membership Manager
WPAS