From:
Bruce Roter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:10:24 -0400
Dear Fellow Listers,

I am pleased to relate to you that the recent Washington DC premiere
of my "A Camp David Overture (Prayer for Peace)" with the Washington
Metropolitan Philharmonic was most successful.  As the title suggests,
my work was inspired by the 1978 Peace Accords signed between Israel
and Egypt.  I was deeply honored that the Israeli and Egyptian Embassies
sent representatives to the performance.  Also on hand were representatives
of the Embassies of France and Canada, because I had dedicated this
performance to the eight French and one Canadian peacekeeper who tragically
lost thier lives in an accident in the Sinai on May 16.  In all, it was
a very special event that I will long remember.

With this performance over, I am now turning my attention to a somewhat
more ambitious project.  The 30th anniversary of the Camp David Accords
is coming up next year, and I'd love to get interest in a performance
of my work in both Jerusalem and Cairo.  I am pursuing the contacts I
made at the DC premiere, but would anyone on the list have contacts
either in Egypt or Israel that might be interested in this project?

Thank you for any help and please feel free to respond off-List.

P.S. For those who might be interested, excerpts of my Camp David Overture
can be heard at the following link: www.bruceroter.com/cdoinfo.html

Sincerely,

Bruce Craig Roter