From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 16:07:08 -0400
Several years ago I saw a film on our local PBS station which culminated
in a performance of Schubert's "Trout" Quintet by Daniel Barenboim, Itzakh
Perlman, Pinchas Zuckerman, Jacquiline DuPre, and Zubin Mehta.

The film spent some time with each of the performers and also showed them
rehearsing the piece.  It turned out to be one of the last performances
that DuPre participated in before she learned that she had MS.

I would love to see that film again.

If the film exists as a video that can be rented or purchased, can someone
please give me its exact title and any other identifying information that
might help me to locate it?

Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>