From:
Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 18:45:13 -0800
The English language is great for ambiguity.  I find much in my CD
collection that is very moving, for example, although I have not collected
any CDs that move around of their own volition.

Anyway...  I am moving 3000+ miles across the US, from New Hampshire to
Los Angeles.  I will be flying.  Any suggestions on best ways to move my
compact discs (also a lot of sheet music)? I have about 400 CDs.  Cost IS
an object.:)

Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>