From:
Low Jia Hua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:39:01 -0500
To any Malaysians on the list, I am planning to make the trip up to
Petronas Hall to catch the Philadelphia Orchestra in June.  Would you
happen to know if tickets are still available? Also, I've never attended
a concert in Petronas Hall before, so if tickets are still available,
could any of you recommned some good seats?

To the rest of the List, would any of you happen to have the email
addresses of any of the Philadelphia Orchestra trumpeters? This would
be too good an opportunity to miss having a lesson with any of them.

Thanks.