From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:09:43 -0700
Longtime members of the mailing list will be familiar with the outstanding
contributions made by Steve Schwartz over the years.  He has contributed
hundreds of reviews and articles to CLassical Net over the years.

Steve has been quite ill lately and is currently in the hospital.
He is improving, but slowly.  I spoke with Steve's wife Kaye about
flowers and cards.  She said that his hospital room was quite cramped,
but that music was always welcome.  Steve and Kay lost nearly everything
to Hurricane Katrina (they lived near one of the levees that broke in
New Orleans), so Steve has been rebuilding his music collection.

If you would like to send your good wishes his way, cards and CDs can
be sent to:

  1102 Garner Avenue
  Austin, TX  78704

Of course, we are all hoping for his quick return to health.  Our thoughts
are with you Steve....

Dave