From:
Gene Halaburt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:46:28 -0700
Don Satz wrote:

>I went into the site, registered, clicked on "Classical" and found mostly
>Naxos offerings.  Haydn String Quartets - Naxos.  Scriabin everything -
>Naxos.  Granados piano works - Naxos.  Etc.

I may be missing something. Rhapsody wants me to spend 4.95 per month
and 49 cents per burned track for the first 3 months then its 9.95 per
month and 99 cents per burned track for (at this point) mostly Naxos
recordings.  As a "member" (free) at the Naxos site <www.naxos.com> I
can log in and listen to almost everything they have (except for copyrighted
material) in its entirety.

>it's nice to listen to a complete work of your own choosing.  Right now
>I'm listening to Rachmaninov's Preludes from Idil Biret.

Like Don, I'm listening to the same disc (Naxos 8.550466), free,
at the Naxos site.

Gene Halaburt