From:
Tim Mahon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:07:22 -0700
Some while ago I bought a bunch of discs from Berkshsire through their
Website.  When they arrived -- one of them was a laser disc, which I had
ordered without realising it wasn't a CD!

It is of no earthly use to me, so I would like to see it go to a worthy
cause -- preferably a school or college with laser disc facilities.  If any
of you have a pet academic institution you want to nominate, please e-mail
me the details.  First past the post with complete 'no-brainer' details
(i.e.  address, point of contact etc.) gets the donation.

The disc is an RCA Victor Red Seal release with Haydn's Cello Concerto in
D, Hob.VIIIb/2; Mozart's Clarinet Concerto in A, K.622 and Salieri's Piano
Concerto in C.

Cheers

Tim