From:
Phil Bunker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:06:00 -0500
I've been very disappointed at the quality of the sound I'm getting on BBC
3, especially the sound of a piano.  It has a sagging pitch quality that
makes it unpleasant to listen to.  One of my friends (a real piano "nut")
has fast cable connection and finds it the same.  I'm certain that this is
not the way it is received in Britain and wonder why this is happening.
Does anyone have insight into this?

Phil Bunker