From:
Nathan Lofton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:14:38 -0400
It's interesting to see some renewed interest in Classical music from
one of the big record companies, but I have to ask the question: is this
really what classical music needs to get going again?  Do we really need
more recordings of Beethoven 5, Dvorak 9, and Mozart 40?  The article
gives the impression that that's what BMG Masterworks is intent on doing.
I personally feel that that's the last thing classical music needs.

-Nathan L.
Boston, MA