From:
Bill Blank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:36:07 -0600
I was driving home a couple of weeks listening to NPR and heard the last
5 minutes of Hummel's Bm Piano Concerto and decided I had to hear the
rest.

There are not many recordings available, but I got one with Stephen Hough
and the ECO playing both the Bm and the Am, Ops.  89 and 85.

These are remarkable works.  They were very enjoyable on 1st hearing,
esp the Bm.  I am amazed at the virtuosity needed to play these.  I
wonder why I have never encountered them before or heard of a live
performance.  I would think they would be very popular.

Bill Blank
http://kernunnos.com (Celtic studies and numismatics)
http://www.druidry.org