From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:41:10 -0500
Not long ago, BBC Radio 3 broadcast listener choices from the archives.
One of these was Sir John Barbirolli and Jacqueline du Pre live.  This
is not a commercially available recording. Back then I had no way to
record streaming audio, and I was not able to even listen to it.  As
some of you may know from my Web site,
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com/dupre/, I am a big fan of hers, as
well as of Sir John.

If anyone was able to record it from the radio with any semblance of
good sound, *please contact me off-list*.   If you heard the broadcast,
I would love even just to hear about it, in any case.

Also, if anyone has any personal experiences with Jackie, or anecdotes
related to her, I would love to compile them and make a page for them
on my site.  (NB: There is NO commercial purpose in my site!)

Thanks,

Miguel Muelle
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com/music.htm
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com/dupre/