From:
Noboru Inoue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 08:52:04 +0900
Almost two years before, I bought Bruckner's CD, #4 and #9 in a pack at
some shop in Tokyo.

Conducted Sergiu Celibidache, so popular at present, Live Recording.
#4 with Stuttgart Radio Symph Orchestra at 4/19/78
#9 with Munch Philharmonic Orchestra at 10/8/81.
Exclusive EX92T23/24, this is only information related with manufacturing.
No address, no contact, no release date

Two CD pack, below 8 dollars, it was cheap especially in Tokyo.
I wondered momentarily(even now a bit) whether it is real.

I am now considering, what happens if all the data of performers,
playing/recording deleted from CD except title/composer(are these
necessary?by the way) for selling at the shop. Since we(how about you?)
buy recorded sound itself only seeing price(for me!) and not the brand
name.  Good music is good since music is good, not since the performer
is good....

Every CD then must be allowed to listen before buy at the shop...

Who will be troubled with this system..? One effect: ML traffic will be
decreased or ML will disappear...Not bad..^^

//////Noboru Inoue//////
Inzai-shi, Chiba-ken, Japan 270-1341