From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:19:29 -0700
We're happy to extend an invitation those in the L.A.  area to join us for
the FINAL FREEperformance of the Culver Chamber Music Series Spring 1999
season.  Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who enjoys
great music and check our website for future concert information!

*Sunday, June 6, 1999 at 2 pm*

Featuring:
Violinist Melissa Reiner & Pianist Valeria Morgovskaya

Program:
BEETHOVEN: "Kreutzer" Sonata
DVORAK: 4 Romantic Pieces
CHAUSSON: Poeme
GERSHWIN: "It Necessarily So"

At the CULVER CITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (Ample free parking)
11269 Washington Blvd (Between Sepulveda & Sawtelle, just off the 405
freeway)

For more information, call: (310) 859-4684, or visit our web page for
future concert dates/programs
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/4684

(Performers, programs, dates, and times are subject to change without
notice. The Piano & Cello performance originally scheduled for this date
has been rescheduled for this fall.)

Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>