From:
David Cheng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 15:34:47 -0400
Classical music is a lonely love, alas.  One thing you could do (once
you turn 18) is to place a personal ad in your local paper or on some
website looking for people to join you in listening to or discussing
good music.  I tried to form a classical music salon in the Washington
DC area last year via two personal ads in the local paper and I got about
12 initial responses.  Unfortunately, I wound up meeting only two people,
since the others never responsed afterwards, but it was still encouraging
to know that there were other local music lovers out there.

Man, I wish *I* could play the Revolutionary etude!  Keep playing what you
love, and keep exploring and finding more.

David Cheng
Rockville, MD