From:
Ray Bayles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:14:00 -0700
I am hoping someone can tell me if Bernstein's Harvard Music lectures
are or were on CD at any time.  I think they were called The Norton
Lectures".  I thought they were wonderful, and used to take the LP set
of 10 lectures on 11 records from library every three or four years.
Now the library has tossed all LP's as useless space hogs.

I am hoping I can find them on CD or cassette tape, because my grandchild
is ready for them, and I am ready to listen to them one more time.

Ray Bayles