From:
Christopher Rosevear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:28:36 +0100
I have some old private production 78's of Solomon during his war years in
England, playing the Emperor at Rugby School (with, probably, partly the
school orchestra plus a large number of ringers) and various Beethoven
sonatas.

As I have no equipment capable of playing 78's, does anyone know of a
service which can take 78's and put them onto CD, preferably with a degree
of cleanup?

CR