From:
Sami Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:52:57 -0400
I picked up the Sony reissue of Glenn Gould playing and Bernstein
conducting the Brahm's P. C. No. 1 from a performance on April 6, 1962.
It contains the pre-performance speech where Bernstein talks about the
'problem' with the way Gould plans to play the piece, with slow tempi.
iT also includes an interview with Gould and John Fassett on February 2,
1963.

The sound is generally very good and I find Gould always amazing to listen
to.  Sony SK60675

Sami