From:
Karl Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 07:32:17 -0800
Olivier Solanet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>twenty five years later, ivo pogorelich still manages to create
>quite a stir.

I am reminded of a rather horrific description I read...and did not
forward to the list because of rather gruesome nature of the events...of
the death of his wife and how Pogorelich marked the occasion...published
in Die Welt.

I think the man had a "troubled" life to say the least and my guess is
that he might be suffering from some substantive emotional problems.  I
am saddened to read the reviews of his recent performances, but I cannot
deny I would love to have heard them and to have the opportunity to judge
for myself.

Karl