From:
Charles Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:54:59 -0700
I wish to invite y'all to the final weekend of a double-bill we're doing at
Livermore Valley Opera.

Pagliacci (Leoncavallo)
Gianni Schicchi (Puccini)

Saturday 17 March 8pm
Sunday 18 March 2pm

Livermore Performing Arts Theatre
600 Maple Street, Livermore

FROM THE SOUTH BAY
237 East
680 N
R on 84
stay on 84 into Livermore
R on Fourth
R on Maple
park in next two blocks

FROM THE PENINSULA
Dumbarton Bridge east
R on 880
L on Auto Mall Expressway
L on 680
R on 84
stay on 84 into Livermore
R on Fourth
R on Maple
park in next two blocks

FROM SF/EAST BAY
580 East
R at N Livermore Avenue Exit
stay on N Livermore, cross Main Street, passing fountain and flagpole
L on Fourth
R on Maple
park in next two blocks

The leads in Pagliacci are exceptionally strong, and the company in
Schicchi very funny. Michael Taylor is the stage director, the music is
riddled with rubato and fiendishly difficult, and it's actually worked out
quite well.

So come over, if you can. Per usual I avoid the lobby and parties, but
will be hiding downstairs if you'd like to say hi.

Charles