From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 10:37:56 +1100
Don Satz's description of his method for selecting the music he is going to
listen to makes perfect sense and is an interestingly random way of doing
it.  I remember Don's unsuccessful efforts to alphabetise his collection
and I have no wish to revisit this concept, but I'd still like to know,
Don:  You're driving home from work and you have an urge to hear, say,
Brendel's version of the Schubert B Flat Sonata when you get home.  How on
earth do you know where it is?

Richard Pennycuick